Learn the head massage on a nice, separate and yet simple way!
Indian head massage word also called champissage called. The word ‘ champi’ means massage in many Indian dialects and stems from the centuries-old Ayurvedic tradition of massage as a form of healing and preventive health within the traditional family happen.
The massage works mainly on the upper three chakras (vishudda, ajna and sahasrara) but also on the Marmas (energy points) in the area of the head, neck-, throat- and shoulder area. The massage can be both therapeutic and relaxation-oriented applied.
The therapeutic effects of Indian head massage:
- relieves pain and stiffness in head-/nek-/schouders- and facial muscles
- improves flexibility in neck- and shoulder joints
- relieves tension headaches and migraines
- works effectively at eye-, ear- and nose problems
- increases the overall energy
- reduces depression, anxiety and other stress-related problems
- increases creativity, gives brightness , improves concentration
- improves your memory
- improves sleep
- gives a positive sense of calm and well-being
- gives a deeper and quiet breathing
- improves the tone and color in the skin
- keep your health
- gives healthy hair and healthy scalps
- boosts your immune system
- promotes your self-esteem, gives a greater self awareness
- works balancing on your chakra ’ s.
The workshop consists of a part theory and practice. You get on insightful way the Ayurvedic basics explained, Anatomy of head/neck/shoulders and information on the operation on the specific areas. We work with authentic Indian herbal oils.
The workshop is given by Franca Ficchi (Ayurvedic Practitioner).
Cost: 125 Euro (including work material, comprehensive workbook and Ayurvedic lunch).
One day workshop (10.00 – 16.00 hours).
In our agenda You can find the dates when this workshop is given.